Events‎ > ‎News‎ > ‎

Memorials

posted Mar 27, 2012, 8:54 AM by The Board   [ updated Sep 27, 2016, 8:11 AM by June Stover ]
Elaine Norton has compiled a list of items and plantings on Lake property that had been donated to the ELC over the years.
Bench: In Memory of Willa Scudder…Our long-time friend, Alfreda Baker and Bonnie Owen
Rosebud Tree: In memory of Scud; donated by Lake Ericson Garden Club
The Handicap Fishing Pier/Garden has been dedicated by their family in loving memory of Ray and Myrtle Young of Albion, NE; July 4, 2003; Donated by Bev and Wayne Buller
Bench: In Memory of W.W. Norton, C. H. Norton, W.H. Norton…Long time cabin owners who considered the Lake a little slice of heaven. Donated by Jim and Elaine Norton
Bench: Honoring the Lake Ericson Garden Club -A small group that made a big difference;
1996-2006. Officers: Elaine Norton, President; Bev Buller, Secretary; Mary Watson, Treasurer; Bonnie Owen, Membership; Alfreda Baker, Membership/Auditor

SWIM AREA:
Rosebud Tree: In memory of Buck Watson; donated by Lake Ericson Garden Club
Bench: In memory of Gordon Patterson, owner of cabin called the Great White Whale; 1963-2000; donated by his loving family
Bench: In memory of Audrey Dodson, cabin owner 1920-1930 and Betty Whitney, Lifeguard 1930-1940; donated by Sharon and Willis Knake and Family

CAMPGROUND:
3 trees: In memory of W. H. Norton; donated by Margaret Norton and Lake Ericson Garden Club

COMMUNITY BUILDING:
Evergreen tree: In memory of Doug Johnson; donated by Rose and Clifford Johnson

LEVANDER PARK:
The land for the park was donated by the Levander Family, and it is now cared for by the Gerald and Mary Henn Family.